Friday, October 14, 2011

Christmas Pictures!


So..I've been thinking about getting our Christmas pictures together soon. I know it's a ways away..but I am one of those people that likes to have plenty of time and to not feel rushed. That being said, last year I had a baby (little Sawyer..so not little anymore..) and two days later we had my sis come over and take pictures of us in our yard..that was on the 22nd of December..heh. But I am very proud that we got them done and handed out to everyone by Christmas day! I really wanted Sawyer to be born before we took them..so that's what we did. I was looking through a few of the shots and can't believe how much our little boys have changed already!


Gotta keep that baby warm! He was only 2 days old...and so cuddly!


Liam went through a hillarious stage of smiling like a rabbit.


Liam loved his little brother right from the start.. always wanting to kiss him and hold him.


 
This baby grew to a little boy this year!

Me..still have a puffy face from labour..but I couldn't be happier with my three boys! 

 
Daddy with his oldest boy..aahh man!. That smile cracks me up!
I love my family. They bring me so much joy!
So..hopefully I get inspired to get out there and get some pics of my little fam soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment